Search This Blog

background

Friday, September 10, 2010

Just a few pictures i've taken...


A favorite thing to do on the train at 7 in the morning.
chillin' at the airport making last minute phone calls.
Just an advertisement in Paris. Makes me sad.

The Eiffel Tower all lit up!

this is our friend who set up our internet... yup.. thats a drill that can go into concrete


A typical parisienne breakfast... water, amazing orange juice, hot chocolate croissant and bread and jam! Yummy!
Met up with my friend who lives in Slovakia at the Arc de Triomphe! So fun! We havent seen each other in 6 years! Met her in Ocean City new jersey on summer project!

just some pretty flowers at the Rodin Museum!
Rodin Museum!
Swarovski crystal stair case on the champs elysee! Oooo- LA-LA

Thats just a few smatterings of my time in paris so far... I have yet to really take some good photos with my new camera... more to come!


2 comments:

  1. Jen
    Love the pictures! Looks like fun. We miss seeing your smiling face on Sundays at Veritas though! Praying for your time in Paris.
    Love,
    Lisa Nichols

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at this stair case! I have yet to see this- but will be sure to place it on my to-do list.

    Oh and I love the Rodin gardens- lovely place to stop and read.

    ReplyDelete